In late September my wife and I are going on a Mediterranean cruise for her parent’s 50th wedding anniversary. I’ve never been on a cruise before and have no idea what to expect.
Here’s a video of our ship.
Our itinerary isn’t set but the destination ports are.
These are the places we’ll visit, and the places I’ll have to start researching so I can ensure I get the best pictures I can:
- Sat Sep 28 BARCELONA, SPAIN
- Sun Sep 29 ST. TROPEZ, FRANCE 1:00 pm 10:00 p
- Mon Sep 30 MONTECARLO, MONACO 8:00 am 10:00 pm
- Tue Oct 1 Florence / Pisa (Livorno), Italy 8:00 am 7:00 pm
- Wed Oct 2 ROME (CIVITAVECCHIA), ITALY 7:30 am 8:00 pm
- Thu Oct 3 SORRENTO, ITALY 7:30 am 10:00 pm
- Fri Oct 4 AMALFI, ITALY 7:30 am 7:00 pm
- Sat Oct 5 At Sea – –
- Sun Oct 6 KOTOR, MONTENEGRO 9:00 am 8:00 pm
- Mon Oct 7 DUBROVNIK, CROATIA 8:00 am 10:00 pm
- Tue Oct 8 Sibenik, Croatia 8:00 am 5:00 pm
- Wed Oct 9 VENICE, ITALY 9:00 am –
- Thu Oct 10 VENICE, ITALY
This is just a start. I’ll continue to post updates of what each destination is known for and what things to look for, along with food/wine/excursions. We’re packing a lot into each day. So, I’m not sure what we’ll realistically get to see. In any event, it’ll be interesting and fun to do the research.
Stay tuned for more.